Payment Options & Insurance
All of the fees are standardized.
Please feel free to inquire about fees before services are rendered. Full payment is required at time of service, regardless of whether you have health insurance or pending liability action. Exceptions to this policy are to those patients who have sustained a work related injury.
If you wish to have your insurance carrier billed
Please bring your own insurance forms. We will be happy to assist you in obtaining reimbursement from your insurance carrier.
Tentative list of Accepted Insurance Carriers
Please contact your carrier to confirm coverage
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California CaliforniaCare HMO
- BCBS California PowerSelect HMO
- BCBS California PPO
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield California HMO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Pacificare HMO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Workers' Compensation Indemnities
Statements are mailed out on a monthly basis and payments are due upon receipt
You will receive a discount on your bill if services are paid in full at the time they are rendered. Payment may be made in cash or check. If your account becomes delinquent and legal action is necessary to collect our fees, the patient will be responsible for all court and attorney fees.